- Haemoproteins in Dissimilatory Sulphate- and Sulphur-reducing Prokaryotes
- Elemental Economy: Microbial Strategies for Optimizing Growth in the Face of Nutrient Limitation
- Anammox — Growth Physiology, Cell Biology and Metabolism
Boran Kartal, Laura van Niftrik, Jan T. Keltjens, Huub J.M Op den Camp and Mike S.M Jetten
- Redox Biology of Tuberculosis Pathogenesis
- What Determines the Efficiency of N2-fixing Rhizobium-legume Symbioses?
Advances in Microbial Physiology is one of the most successful and prestigious series from Academic Press, an imprint of Elsevier. It publishes topical and important reviews, interpreting physiology to include all material that contributes to our understanding of how microorganisms and their component parts work.
First published in 1967, it is now in its 60th volume. The Editors have always striven to interpret microbial physiology in the broadest context and have never restricted the contents to “traditional” views of whole cell physiology. Now edited by Professor Robert Poole, University of Sheffield, Advances in Microbial Physiology continues to be an influential and very well reviewed series.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Microbiologists, biochemists, biotechnologists, those interested in physiology, microbial biochemistry and its applications
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 29th May 2012
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"This series has consistently presented a well balanced account of progress in microbial physiology...invaluable for teaching purposes." --American Scientist