Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advances in Mathematics for Industry 4.0 examines key tools, techniques, strategies, and methods in engineering applications. By covering the latest knowledge in technology for engineering design and manufacture, chapters provide systematic and comprehensive coverage of key drivers in rapid economic development. Written by leading industry experts, chapter authors explore managing big data in processing information and helping in decision-making, including mathematical and optimization techniques for dealing with large amounts of data in short periods.
- Focuses on recent research in mathematics applications for Industry 4.0
- Provides insights on international and transnational scales
- Identifies mathematics knowledge gaps for Industry 4.0
- Describes fruitful areas for further research in industrial mathematics, including forthcoming international studies and research
Undergraduates and graduate students worldwide in mathematics working on applications of mathematics to engineering problems; researchers, professionals, and scientists worldwide applying mathematics to engineering problems
1. Active digital manufacturing
2. Aircraft and automobile design
3. Automotive industry
4. Big data analytics
5. Casting Process
6. Cloud manufacturing
7. Communication and information security
8. Computer security, verification
9. Cyber-physical manufacturing
10. Design optimization
11. Finite Element models
12. Hybrid machining
13. Hydro dynamical problems
14. Hydrodynamic performance
15. Industry 4.0
16. Intelligent manufacturing
17. Internet of Things
18. Logistics, production planning and supply chain management
19. Machining process
20. Manufacturing systems
21. Mathematical modeling
22. Modeling of manufacturing systems
23. Numerical simulation
24. Optimization of industrial processes
25. Structural optimization
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 6th October 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Mangey Ram is currently Head of the Department and Assistant Dean (International Affairs) at Graphic Era University, India. He is Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, as well as Executive Associate Editor of the Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies. Prof. Ram has published 77 research papers and presented his works at national and international conferences. His research interests are in reliability theory and applied mathematics.
Department of Mathematics; Computer Science and Engineering, Graphic Era Deemed to be University, Uttarakhand, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.