2.Drug discovery and development in the post-genome era.
3.Can we rationally design safer drugs?
4.Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry in Medicine.
5. The Origin and the Future of Macromolecule Ionization by Laser Irradiation.
6. Current Challenges in Proteomics: Mining Low Abundance Proteins and Expanding Protein Profiling Capacities.
7. Occurrence and environmental behavior of chiral compounds: enantioselective processes and source apportioning.
8. Noncovalent Biomolecule Complexes Both Large and Small.
9. AMS in Phytonutrition.
10. Genotyping Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms by MALDI Mass Spectrometry.
11. The role of mass spectrometry in Systems Biology: Data processing and identification strategies in metabolomics.
12. The Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry Method and its Application to Duplex Formation of Oligonucleotides and Aggregation of Proteins.
13. A Tiered Approach to Metabolite Characterization Studies in Support of Drug Discovery.
14. Recent Developments in Polymer Characterization using Mass Spectrometry.
15. ICP-MS: Metals and much more.
16. Some Experiments and Thoughts on Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization.
17. Electrospray Mass Spectrometry of Gas Phase Macromolecular Complexes.
18. Clinical applications of mass spectrometry.
19. Mass Spectrometry: A Chemical-Biology Tool for Probing Enzymatic Systems.
20. Development of Multi-turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometers, ‘MULTUM Linear plus’ and ‘MULTUM II’.