1) Biology and ecology of the hydrocoral Millepora on coral reefs John B. Lewis
2) The functional value of Caribbean coral reef, seagrass and mangrove habitats to ecosystem processes. Alastair R. Harborne, Peter J. Mumby, Fiorenza Micheli, Christopher T. Perry, Craig P. Dahlgren, Katherine E. Holmes and Daniel R. Brumbaugh
3) Southern Ocean Cephalopods
Martin A. Collins and Paul G. K. Rodhouse
4) Effects of shallow-water hydrothermal venting on biological communities of coastal marine ecosystems of the Western Pacific
Advances in Marine Biology was first published in 1963. Now edited by A.J. Southward (Marine Biological Association, UK), P.A. Tyler (Southampton Oceanography Association, UK), C.M. Young (Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution, USA) and L.A. Fuiman (University of Texas, USA), the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics which will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography. Eclectic volumes in the series are supplemented by thematic volumes on such topics as The Biology of Calanoid Copepods.
- Includes over 55 tables of descriptive data
- Covers such topics as coral reefs, southern ocean cephalopods, seagrass and mangrove habitats, and much more
- 4 reviews authored by experts in their relevant fields of study
Marine biologists, fishery scientists, environmentalists, and ecologists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2006
- 8th May 2006
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Marine Biological Association, Plymouth, U.K.
Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, U.S.A.
University of Texas at Austin, Port Aransas, U.S.A.