Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Parasites and Pathogens in Seabirds: effects and wider ecological implications
2. Progress in Marine Genomics and Bioinformatics
3. Coral communities and drivers of their distribution on the high-latitude coral reefs of South Africa
Advances in Marine Biology, Volume 80, the latest release in a series that has been providing in-depth and up-to-date reviews on all aspects of marine biology since 1963, updates on many topics that will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology and biological oceanography.
- Reviews articles on the latest advances in marine biology
- Authored by leading figures in their respective fields of study
- Presents materials that are widely used by managers, students and academic professionals in the marine sciences
Postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 29th October 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Charles Sheppard holds a half-time position of Professor in the School of Life Sciences at The University of Warwick, UK. The remainder of his time he works for a range of UN , Governmental and aid agencies in tropical marine and coastal development issues. He advises several governments on marine and coastal management and science, including the UK Government on its tropical Overseas Territories. He has organised and led the scientific input to the 2010 creation of the world's largest fully protected marine researce, in the Chagos archipelago, Indian Ocean, where a lot of his research has been focussed. The other main geographical area of research is the Arabian region. PhD University of Durham 1976.
School of Life Sciences, The University of Warwick, UK