- Evolution of the Mechanisms Underlying Insect Respiratory Gas Exchange
Philip G. D. Matthews and John S. Terblanche
- Physiological and Molecular Mechanisms of Nutrition in Honey Bees
Ying Wang and Hongmei Li-Byarlay
- Antennal Mechanosensors and their Evolutionary Antecedents
Anand Krishnan and Sanjay P. Sane
- Comb Architecture of the Eusocial Bees Arises from Simple Rules Used During Cell Building
Benjamin P. Oldroyd and Stephen C. Pratt
- The Prxamide Neuropeptide Signaling System: Conserved in Animals
Advances in Insect Physiology provides readers with the latest interdisciplinary reviews on the topic. It is an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists, and insect chemists.
- Contains important, comprehensive, and in-depth reviews on insect physiology
- Provides an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists and neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists, and insect biochemists.
- First published in 1963, this serial is ranked second in the highly competitive ISI category of entomology
Entomologists, zoologists, insect biochemists, insect physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 21st August 2015
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Russell Jurenka is a professor in the Department of Entomology at Iowa State University.
Professor, Departmet of Entomology, Iowa State University, Ames, USA