Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The Steroid, Ecdysis Triggering Hormone, Juvenile Hormone Signaling Triad in Development and Reproduction
2. A Decade of Teasing Apart the Juvenile Hormone Receptor
3. Evolutionary Physiology of Peptidergic Signaling
4. Recent Advances in Neuroendocrine Regulation of Insect Excretory Systems
Jean-Paul V. Paluzzi
5. Recent Advances in Ecdysteroid Research in Insects
6. Regulation and Mechanisms of Sleep in Drosophila
Advances in Insect Physiology Volume 60 highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of timely topics, including The Steroid, Ecdysis Triggering Hormone, Juvenile Hormone Signaling Triad in Development and Reproduction, A Decade of Teasing Apart the Juvenile Hormone Receptor, Evolutionary Physiology of Peptidergic Signaling, Recent Advances in Neuroendocrine Regulation of Insect Excretory Systems, Recent Advances in Ecdysteroid Research in Insects, and Regulation and Mechanisms of Sleep in Drosophila.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Insect Physiology series
Organismal biologists, ecologists, evolutionary biologists, for both researchers and students
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st July 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.