2. Selective conversion of hydrocarbons with H2O2 using biomimetic non-heme iron and manganese oxidation catalysts (S. Tanase, E. Bouwman).
3. DNA oxidation by copper and manganese complexes (M. Pitié et al.).
4. Ligand influences in copper-dioxygen complex-formation and substrate oxidations (L.Q. Hatcher, K.D. Karlin).
5. Biomimetic oxidations by dinuclear and trinuclear copper complexes (G. Battaini et al.).
6. Green oxidation of alcohols using biomimetic Cu complexes and Cu enzymes as catalysts (I.W.C.E. Arends et al.).