- Recent findings related to the roles of proteasomes in the MHC class I-restricted antigen processing pathway
- New observations and insights on V(D)J recombination
- Structure, function, and mechanisms of regulation of mammalian Ets transcription factors
- Processes of B2m assembly and peptide loading and the involving molecules
- Current concepts and enigmas of lymphocyte homing
- Description of plasmacytomagenesis in mice and insights into the cellular and molecular biology of human plasma cell dyscrasias
- Summary of the rationale for anti TNF antibody therapy and its clinical effects
Table of Contents
- K. Tanaka, Proteasomes and Antigen Processing.
M. Gellert, Recent Advances in Understanding V(D)J.
A.G. Bassuk and J.M. Leiden, The Role of Ets Transcription Factors in the Development and Function of Mammalian Immune System.
T.H. Hansen and D.R. Lee, Mechanism of Class I Assembly with (2m and Loading with Peptide.
M. Salmi and S. Jalkanen, How Do Lymphocytes Know Where to Go: Current Concepts and Enigmas of Lymphocyte Homing.
N. Nishimoto, S. Suematsu, and T. Kishimoto, Plasma Cell Dyscraisas.
M. Feldman, M.J. Elliott, J.N. Woody, and R.N. Maini, Anti TNF( Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- No. of pages: 365
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1997
- Published: April 2, 1997
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080578408
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Immunology"