@bul:* Advances in Immunology will keep you informed on such broadly defined subjects as:
* Antibody synthesis
* Biological action of antibodies
* Immunological unresponsiveness
* Mechanisms in innate and acquired immunity not involving antibodies
* Specialized immunological techniques
Table of Contents
- Human Antibody Effector Function, D.R. Burton and J.M. Woof.
The Development of Functionally Responsive T Cells, E.V. Rothenberg.
Role of Perforin in Lymphocyte-Mediated Cytolysis, H. Yagita, M. Nakata, A. Kawasaki, Y. Shinkai, and K. Okumura.
The Central Role of Follicular Dendritic Cells in Lymphoid Tissues, F. Schriever and L.M. Nadler.
The Murine Autoimmune Diabetes Model: NOD and Related Strains, H. Kikutani and S. Makino.
The Pathobiology of Bronchial Asthma, J.P. Arm and T.H. Lee.
- No. of pages: 397
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1992
- Published: June 30, 1992
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080578279
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Immunology"