K. Tanaka, Proteasomes and Antigen Processing.
M. Gellert, Recent Advances in Understanding V(D)J.
A.G. Bassuk and J.M. Leiden, The Role of Ets Transcription Factors in the Development and Function of Mammalian Immune System.
T.H. Hansen and D.R. Lee, Mechanism of Class I Assembly with (2m and Loading with Peptide.
M. Salmi and S. Jalkanen, How Do Lymphocytes Know Where to Go: Current Concepts and Enigmas of Lymphocyte Homing.
N. Nishimoto, S. Suematsu, and T. Kishimoto, Plasma Cell Dyscraisas.
M. Feldman, M.J. Elliott, J.N. Woody, and R.N. Maini, Anti TNF( Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Chapter References. Subject Index.
- Recent findings related to the roles of proteasomes in the MHC class I-restricted antigen processing pathway
- New observations and insights on V(D)J recombination
- Structure, function, and mechanisms of regulation of mammalian Ets transcription factors
- Processes of B2m assembly and peptide loading and the involving molecules
- Current concepts and enigmas of lymphocyte homing
- Description of plasmacytomagenesis in mice and insights into the cellular and molecular biology of human plasma cell dyscrasias
- Summary of the rationale for anti TNF antibody therapy and its clinical effects
Researchers and graduate students in immunology and cell and molecular biology; industrial researchers, clinicians, and academic immunologists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1997
- 2nd April 1997
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
"The series which all immunologists need." --THE PHARMACEUTICAL JOURNAL
"Advances in Immunology must find itself among the most active volumes in the libraries of our universities and institutions." --SCIENCE
"Deserves a permanent place in biomedical libraries as an aid in research and in teaching." --JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGICAL METHODS
"A provocative and scholarly review of research." --JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
"Provides an extremely valuable source of reference and many stimulating ideas... the main repository of information in a rapidly developing subject." --THE LANCET
"Provides unrivalled value in both academic and fiscal terms and should be purchased by hard pressed librarians as a major priority to be jealously defended." --JOURNAL OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY
"A very valuable serial publication... no serious student of immunology can afford to be without it." --ARCHIVES OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS
The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.