@introbul:Key Features @bul:* Recent findings related to the roles of proteasomes in the MHC class I-restricted antigen processing pathway
- New observations and insights on V(D)J recombination
- Structure, function, and mechanisms of regulation of mammalian Ets transcription factors
- Processes of B2m assembly and peptide loading and the involving molecules
- Current concepts and enigmas of lymphocyte homing
- Description of plasmacytomagenesis in mice and insights into the cellular and molecular biology of human plasma cell dyscrasias
- Summary of the rationale for anti TNF antibody therapy and its clinical effects
Researchers and graduate students in immunology and cell and molecular biology; industrial researchers, clinicians, and academic immunologists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1997
- 2nd April 1997
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
@qu:"The series which all immunologists need." @source:--THE PHARMACEUTICAL JOURNAL @qu:"Advances in Immunology must find itself among the most active volumes in the libraries of our universities and institutions." @source:--SCIENCE @qu:"Deserves a permanent place in biomedical libraries as an aid in research and in teaching." @source:--JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGICAL METHODS @qu:"A provocative and scholarly review of research." @source:--JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION @qu:"Provides an extremely valuable source of reference and many stimulating ideas... the main repository of information in a rapidly developing subject." @source:--THE LANCET @qu:"Provides unrivalled value in both academic and fiscal terms and should be purchased by hard pressed librarians as a major priority to be jealously defended." @source:--JOURNAL OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY @qu:"A very valuable serial publication... no serious student of immunology can afford to be without it." @source:--ARCHIVES OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS
The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, U.S.A.