Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics merges two long-running serials--Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy.
This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
* Discusses hot topic areas and presents current and future research trends
* Invaluable reference and guide for physicists, engineers and mathematicians
- 2D Fourier Transforms in Polar Coordinates
- Superluminal, subluminal, and negative velocities in free-space electromagnetic propagation
- Chromatic aberration correction - the next step in electron microscopy
- Methods for vectorial analysis and imaging in high-resolution laser microscopy
- Image Hierarchy in Gaussian Scale Space
- The Theory of the Boundary Diffraction Wave
- History and Solution of the Phase Problem in the Theory of Structure Determination of Crystals from X-ray Di_raction Measurements
Neil V. Budko
Rowan Leary and Rik Brydson
Tomoya Sakai1, Masaki Narita, Takuto, Komazaki, Haruhiko Nishiguchi, Atsushi Imiya
Yusuf Ziya Umul