* Makes available to graduate students and research workers in academic and industrial laboratories the latest reviews on wide variety of heterocyclic topics
* The series forms a very substantial database covering wide areas of heterocyclic chemistry
Table of Contents
- 1. Current Tröger's Base Chemistry (Bohumil Dolensky et al.).
2. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution of Hydrogen
as a Tool for Heterocyclic Ring Annulation (A.V. Gulevskaya, A.F. Pozharskii).
3. The Chemistry of Thienopyridines (V. P. Litvinov et al.).
4. Organometallic Chemistry of Polypyridine Ligands I (A.P. Sadimenko).
- No. of pages: 234
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: March 15, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080475127
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry"