Established in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the area—one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
Organic chemists, pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, photographic chemists, and agrochemists.
Table of Contents
1. Palladium in Quinoline Synthesis
2. Pyrimidine-pyridine ring interconversion
3. Fused Heterocyclo-Quinolines Containing One Nitrogen Atom at Ring Junction: Part 1. Four and Five Membered Heterocyclo-Quinolines
4. Organic compounds of chalcogenoazoles and their benzannulated derivatives
5. Recent Development in the Chemistry of Pyrido-oxazines, Pyrido-thiazines, Pyrido-diazines and Their Benzologs: Part 1
"The typesetting, arrangement of references, and drafting of structural formulas adhere to the high standards of this series and provide a model for good publishing....The content is, as to be expected, excellent."
—JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com. We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser window will open and remain open until you have completed your visit to this website.