Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Microgrooved Heat Pipe by B. Suman
2. A Review of Heat Transfer in Nanofluids by S.K. Das, S.U.S. Choi
Advances in Heat Transfer fills the information gap between regularly scheduled journals and university-level textbooks by providing in-depth review articles over a broader scope than in journals or texts. The articles, which serve as a broad review for experts in the field, will also be of great interest to non-specialists who need to keep up-to-date with the results of the latest research. This serial is essential reading for all mechanical, chemical and industrial engineers working in the field of heat transfer, graduate schools or industry.
- Provides an overview of review articles on topics of current interest
- Bridges the gap between academic researchers and practitioners in industry
- A long-running and prestigious series
Practicing engineers, researchers and academics in mechanical and thermal engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 9th December 2009
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Maryland, College Park Maryland, USA
Drexel University, USA
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, U.S.A.