Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Analyses of buoyancy-driven convection
2. Convective heat transfer in different porous passages
A. Haji-Sheikh, Filippo de Monte and W.J. Minkowycz
3. Heat exchange between the human body and the environment: A comprehensive, multi-scale numerical simulation
John M. Gorman, Matthew Regnier and John P. Abraham
4. Pressure drop and heat transfer in the entrance region of microchannels
Zhipeng Duan and Hao Ma
5. Predicting mesoscale spectral thermal conductivity using advanced deterministic phonon transport techniques
Jackson R. Harter, Todd S. Palmer and P. Alex Greaney
6. An overview of mathematical models and modulated-heating protocols for thermal ablation
A. Andreozzi, M. Iasiello and C. Tucci
7. Thermal stimulation of targeted neural circuits via remotely controlled nano-transducers: A therapy for neurodegenerative disorders
Erfan Kosari and Kambiz Vafai
Advances in Heat Transfer, Volume 52, provides in-depth review articles from a broader scope than in traditional journals or texts, with this comprehensive release covering chapters on Thermal Convection Studies at the University of Minnesota, Convective heat transfer in porous passages that depends on the values of the Sparrow numbers, Automatic Code Differentiation for Thermal-Fluid Problems, Advances in Vapor Chambers and Phase Change Heat Spreaders, Pressure Drop and Heat Transfer in the Entrance Region of Microchannels, Predicting spectral thermal conductivity at the mesoscale with advanced deterministic phonon transport techniques, and Modulated-heating protocols applied to hyperthermia/thermal ablation.
- Fills the information gap between regularly scheduled journals and university-level textbooks by providing in-depth review articles over a broader scope than in traditional journals or texts
- Provides essential reading for all mechanical, chemical and industrial engineers working in the field of heat transfer
- Presents a great resource for use in graduate school level courses
Practitioners in industry and academics teaching advanced courses
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 4th November 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
John Abraham is at University of St. Thomas, Saint Paul, MN, USA
University of St. Thomas, Saint Paul, MN, USA
John Gorman is at University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.