1. Marchenko imaging
2. Fibre-optic sensing and distributed acoustic sensing
4. Time-lapse interferometry across scales
Advances in Geophysics, Volume 60, the latest release in this highly-respected publication in the field of geophysics, contains new chapters on a variety of topics, including Marchenko imaging, Fiber-optic sensing and distributed acoustic sensing, Diffractions, and Time-lapse interferometry across scales.
- Provides high-level reviews of the latest innovations in geophysics
- Written by recognized experts in the field
- Presents an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics
Graduate students, scientists and engineers of geophysics, physics, acoustics, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geology and planetary sciences
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 1st August 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Cedric Schmelzbach is a senior scientist at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.Dr. Schmelzbach, graduate of University of Zurich (B.Sc., M.Sc.) and Uppsala University, Sweden (Ph.D.), followed by postdoc positions at University of Potsdam, Germany, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany, and ETH Zurich, Switzerland, holds currently a senior scientist position at ETH Zurich. His research interests include seismic exploration at different scales, seismic spatial-gradient and rotational seismology, and multi-disciplinary investigations.
Senior Scientist, ETH Zurich, Switzerland