1. 3D geological models and uncertainties
2. Advances in modelling the global dynamics of the plates/mantle system
Advances in Geophysics is a highly-respected publication in the field of geophysics. Since 1952, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with over 50 volumes, the series contains much material still relevant today – truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics.
- Provides high-level reviews of the latest innovations in geophysics
- Written by recognized experts in the field
- Presents an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics
Graduate students, scientists and engineers of geophysics, physics, acoustics, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geology and planetary sciences
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 23rd November 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Cedric Schmelzbach is a senior scientist at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Dr. Schmelzbach, graduate of University of Zurich (B.Sc., M.Sc.) and Uppsala University, Sweden (Ph.D.), followed by postdoc positions at University of Potsdam, Germany, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany, and ETH Zurich, Switzerland, holds currently a senior scientist position at ETH Zurich. His research interests include seismic exploration at different scales, seismic spatial-gradient and rotational seismology, and multi-disciplinary investigations.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.