- Drosophila Models of Parkinson’s Disease.
- Cell Cycle Regulated Gene Expression In Yeasts
- RNA editing by mammalian ADARs
- Cell entry of enveloped viruses
- Molecular Signalling: how do axons die?
- Restless Genomes: humans as a model organism for understanding host- retrotransposable element dynamics
Christopher J. McInerny
Mary A. O’Connell, Marion Hogg, Simona Paro, Liam P. Keegan
Dimitri LAVILLETTE, François-Loic COSSET
Victoria P. Belancio, Dale J. Hedges
Genes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animal’s behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.
- Explores the latest topics in neural circuits and behavior research in zebrafish, drosophila, C.elegans, and mouse models
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future prospects
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2011
- 22nd February 2011
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
University of Oxford, UK