Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Visual Perception of Effervescence in Champagne and other sparkling Beverages
- Chemometric Brains for Artificial Tongues
- Photodynamic Treatment – A New Efficient Alternative for Surface Sanitation
- Micro-oxidation in Wine Production
- The Morama Bean (Tylosema esculentum): A Potential Crop for Southern Africa
Gérard Liger-Belair, Régis Gougeon and Philippe Schmitt-Kopplin
Paolo Oliveri, M. Chiara Casolino, Michele Forina
Paul A. Kilmartin
Jose C. Jackson, Kwaku G. Duodu, Mette Holse, Margarida D. Lima de Faria, Danie Jordaan, Walter Chingwaru, Aase Hansen, Avrelija Cencic, Martha Kandawa-Schultz, Selalelo M. Mpotokwane, Henrietta L. de Kock and Amanda Minnaar
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 2nd December 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.