Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
*The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
*Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
*The go-to series since 1948
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
Table of Contents
(1) Fish-Induced Keriorrhea,
(2) Haze in Beverages,
(3) Carnosine in Nutrition and Health
(4) Recent Advances in Microbial Safety of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables,
(5) Quinoa: Composition, Chemistry, Nutritional and Functional Properties
(6) Understanding Oil Absorption During Deep-Fat Frying,
(7) Introduction of Oats in the Diet of Individuals with Celiac Disease,
(8) Pesticide Influences in Fermentation