Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Biosensors and Bio-Based Methods for the Separation and Detection of Foodborne Pathogens
Arun K. Bhunia
2. The Immunological Components of Human Milk
Heather J. Hosea, Michelle C. Cicalo, Carol D. Holland & Catherine J. Field
3. PCR-Based Diagnosis and Quantification of Mycotoxin-Producing Fungi
4. Molluscan Shellfish Allergy
Steve L. Taylor
Hans Konrad Biesalski and Jana Tinz
6. The Health Benefits of Calcium Citrate Malate: A Review of the Supporting Science
S. Reinwald and C.M. Weaver
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship.
Contributions detail the scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition are intended to ensure that food scientists in academia and industry as well as professional nutritionists and dieticians are kept informed concerning emerging research and developments in these important disciplines.
Chapters cover biosensors and bio-based methods for the separation and detection of foodborne pathogens, the immunological components of human milk, PCR-based diagnosis and quantification of mycotoxin-producing fungi, molluscan shellfish allergy, nutritargeting, and a review of the supporting science behind the health benefits of calcium citrate malate.
- Series established since 1948
- Advisory Board consists of 8 respected scientists
- Unique series as it combines food science and nutrition research
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dieticians
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2008
- 3rd March 2008
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.