- Series established since 1948
- Advisory Board consists of 8 respected scientists
- Unique series as it combines food science and nutrition research
Table of Contents
- 1. Influence of Processing on Functionality of Milk and Dairy Proteins - Mary Ann Augustin and Punsandani Udabage; 2. Central Nervous System Tissue in Meat Products: An Evaluation of Risk, Prevention Strategies, and Testing Procedures - M.B. Bowling, K.E. Belk, K. K. Nightingale, L.D. Goodridge, J.A. Scanga, J.N. Sofos, J.D. Tatum, and G.C. Smith; 3. Functional Genomics of Wine Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae - Linda F. Bisson, Jonathan E. Karpel, Vidhya Ramakrishnan, Lucy Joseph; 4. Monascus Rice Products - Tseng-Hsing Wang and Tzann-Feng Lin; 5. Designer Milk - Latha Sabikhi; 6. The Sweet Taste Receptor: A Single Receptor with Multiple Sites and Modes of Interaction - Pierandrea Temussi.
- No. of pages: 258
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: October 1, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080553153
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123737298
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Food and Nutrition Research"