- Psychosocial resources: Functions, origins, and links to mental and physical health - Shelley E. Taylor & Joelle I. Broffman
- The associative-propositional evaluation model: Theory, evidence, and open questions - Bertram Gawronski & Galen V. Bodenhausen
- The dynamics of acculturation: An intergroup perspective - Rupert Brown & Hanna Zagefka
- Visual perspective in mental imagery: An integrative model explaining its function in judgment, emotion, and self-insight - Lisa K. Libby & Richard P. Eibach
- The Dunning-Kruger effect: On remaining ignorant of one's own ignorance - David Dunning
- Time to give up the dogmas of attribution: A new theory of behavior explanation - Bertram F. Malle
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology continues to be one of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field. Containing contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest, this series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology.
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect — full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit:info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/
- One of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- This series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2011
- 24th June 2011
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: