- Print ISBN 9780123942869
- Electronic ISBN 9780123978424
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect — full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit: info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/
- Stereotypes and shifting standards: Forming, communicating and translating person impressions
- Color-in-Context Theory
- Implicit Theories Shape Intergroup Relations
- Reactions to Vanguards: Advances in Backlash Theory
- Consequences of Self-Image and Compassionate Goals
- Adult Attachment Orientations, Stress, and Romantic Relationships
Andrew J. Elliot, Markus A. Maier
Priyanka B. Carr, Aneeta Rattan & Carol S. Dweck
Laurie A. Rudman, Corinne A. Moss-Racusin, Peter Glick & Julie E. Phelan
Jennifer Crocker and Amy Canevello
Jeffry A. Simpson & W. Steven Rholes
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 5th March 2012
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: