- eBook ISBN 9780123982629
- Print ISBN 9780123942814
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology continues to be one of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field. Containing contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest, this series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology.
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect — full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series is compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect, please visit info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/.
- One of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- This series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
- Danger, Disease, and the Nature of Prejudice(s)
- Biosocial Construction of Sex Differences and Similarities in Behavior
- The Imagined Contact Hypothesis
- Making Heroes: The Construction of Courage, Competence and Virtue
- The Effects of Past Behavior on Future Goal-Directed Activity
- Effectiveness in Humans and Other Animals: A Common Basis for Well-Being and Welfare
Mark Schaller and Steven L. Neuberg
Wendy Wood and Alice H. Eagly
Richard J. Crisp and Rhiannon N. Turner
George R. Goethals and Scott T. Allison
Robert S. Wyer, Alison Jing Xu & Hao Shen
Becca Franks and E. Tory Higgins
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 2nd July 2012
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Print ISBN: