Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Intergroup Emotions: Twenty Years of Theory and Research
Diane M. Mackie
2. The Dynamics of Belonging Regulation
3. Evolutionary Theory of Loneliness
John T. Cacioppo
4. Attentional Processes in Social Perception
5. Assessment and locomotion conjunction: How looking complements leaping…but not always
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology, Volume 58, the latest release in this highly cited series in the field, contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest that represent the best and brightest in new research, theory and practice in social psychology. This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect, and is available online beginning with Volume 32. Updated sections in this release include chapters that cover Intergroup Emotions: Twenty Years of Theory and Research, The Dynamics of Belonging Regulation, an Evolutionary Theory of Loneliness, Attentional Processes in Social Perception, and the Assessment and Locomotion Conjunction.
- Provides one of the most cited series in the field of experimental social psychology
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and brightest in new research, theory and practice in social psychology
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 4th July 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. James Olson obtained his Ph.D. at the University of Waterloo and has been a faculty member at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada, since 1978. He served as Chair of the Psychology Department from 1998 to 2003. He has conducted research on many topics, including attitudes, justice, social cognition, and humor. He has published more than 100 articles and chapters and has co-edited 15 books. He is a co-organizer of the Ontario Symposium on Personality and Social Psychology, a well-known series of conferences on various topics in personality and social psychology. He has served as an Associate Editor of three scientific journals, including the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology from 1995 to 1998. He is a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association, the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science, and the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
Psychology Department, University of Western Ontario, Canada