Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Social evaluation: Comparing models across interpersonal, intragroup, intergroup, several-group, and many-group contexts
Alex Koch, Vincent Yzerbyt, Andrea Abele, Naomi Ellemers and Susan T. Fiske
2. Whole traits: Revealing the social-cognitive mechanisms constituting personality's central variable
William Fleeson and Eranda Jayawickreme
3. Paradoxical thinking as a paradigm of attitude change in the context of intractable conflict
Daniel Bar-Tal, Boaz Hameiri and Eran Halperin
4. The structure and perceptual basis of social judgments from faces
Alexander Todorov and DongWon Oh
5. On the utility of the self in social perception: An egocentric tactician model
Constantine Sedikides, Mark D. Alicke and John J. Skowronski
The Advances in Experimental Social Psychology series is the premier outlet for reviews of mature, high-impact research programs in social psychology. Contributions to the series provide defining pieces of established research programs, reviewing and integrating thematically related findings by individual scholars or research groups. Topics discussed in Volume 63 include Social Evaluation, Whole Traits, Paradoxical Thinking and Intractable Conflicts, Face Perception, and Social Perception.
- Provides one of the most cited series in the field of experimental social psychology
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and brightest in new research, theory and practice in social psychology
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 25th February 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Bertram Gawronski, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin. He received his PhD in psychology from Humboldt-University Berlin (Germany) in 2001. In addition to editing five influential books on a broad range of social psychological topics, Dr. Gawronski has served as Associate Editor of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology and Personality and Social Psychology Review.
University of Texas at Austin
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.