Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Stereotypes and shifting standards: Forming, communicating and translating person impressions
- Color-in-Context Theory
- Implicit Theories Shape Intergroup Relations
- Reactions to Vanguards: Advances in Backlash Theory
- Consequences of Self-Image and Compassionate Goals
- Adult Attachment Orientations, Stress, and Romantic Relationships
Andrew J. Elliot, Markus A. Maier
Priyanka B. Carr, Aneeta Rattan & Carol S. Dweck
Laurie A. Rudman, Corinne A. Moss-Racusin, Peter Glick & Julie E. Phelan
Jennifer Crocker and Amy Canevello
Jeffry A. Simpson & W. Steven Rholes
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology continues to be one of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field. Containing contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest, this series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology.
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect — full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit: info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/
- One of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 5th March 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.