Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advances in Dairy Microbial Products presents a thorough reference that explains the makeup of these products in a scientifically sound, yet simple manner. It offers both established and cutting-edge solutions on the numerous challenges commonly encountered in the industrial processing of milk and the production of milk products. It is an ideal resource for researchers and practitioners involved in dairy science, particularly those who wish to gain the most thorough and up-to-date information on dairy microbial products. In addition, it will appeal to beginners seeking to understand how advanced dairy technologies can be used to increase the efficiency of current techniques.
- Examines the advances of dairy products in healthcare, environment and industry
- Elaborates upon advanced perspectives, wide applications, traditional uses and modern practices of harnessing potential of microbial products
- Includes helpful illustrations of recent trends in dairy product research
Researchers in dairy science and dairy microbiology. Advanced students (undergraduate and graduate) in dairy science, food science, food safety, and food quality
1. Global Scenario of fermented dairy products: Current Advancements and Future Challenges
2. Fermented Dairy Products: Potential in Improving Sleep Quality and Neurocognitive Function
3. Recent advances in microbial diversity usage in fermented dairy microbial products
4. Recent trends in fungal dairy fermented foods
5. Recent trends in alkaline fermented foods
6. Recent trend in IPR protection in fermented dairy products across the globe
7. Insights into the technological and nutritional aspects of lactic milk drinks- Buttermilk
8. Advancement in acidophilus milk Production technology
9. Advancement of yogurt Production technology
10. Innovative Practices in the Development of Yogurt with special concern over Texture and Flavour
11.Health Benefits of Probiotics: An Overview
12. Pathogenic microorganisms in Milk: their source, hazardous role and identification
13. Fermented paste using dairy important microbes
14. Chemistry and Material Studies in fermented dairy products
15. Recent advancement in the production of probiotics fermented beverages
16. Advancement in Kefir Production technology
17. Innovations in the preservation and improving functional properties of Kefir
18. Development of biosensor-based technology for detection of pathogenic organisms pre and post-production for dairy products
19. Dairy-derived antimicrobial substances: Microorganisms, applications and recent trends
20. Bacteriocins and antimicrobial peptides as an alternative to antibiotics
21. Nanobiotechnology in fermented dairy products
22. Machine Learning Applications in Dairy Farm Management
23. Application of Nanomaterials in Dairy Industry
24. Probiotics in dairy products: microencapsulation and delivery
25. The effect of innovative processing technologies on probiotics stability
26. The effect of thermal processing on probiotics stability
27. Advancement of cheese production technology
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2021
- 1st October 2021
- Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN:
Prof. Joginder Singh is presently working as Professor at the Department of Microbiology, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India. He is an active member of various scientific societies and organizations including Association of Microbiologists of India and European Federation of Biotechnology. He has more than 100 research and review articles in the peer-reviewed journals, edited 12 books published by Elsevier Science Publishing, Springer International Publishing and authored/coauthored 60 chapters in edited books. He serves as reviewer for many prestigious journals, including Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, Journal of Cleaner Production, Science of the Total Environment, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Annals of Agricultural Sciences, Annals of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences, and many more. Dr. Singh attended several International and National Seminars, Symposia, Conferences and chaired technical sessions and presented papers in them.
Professor, Microbiology Climate Mitigation and Sustainable Agriculture Research lab (CMaSAR)Division of Research and Development Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India
Dr. Ashish Vyas received his PhD from Dr HS Gour University in Sagar, India. His primary area of research deals with the multidisciplinary field of fermentation technology, specializing in microbial enzymes. He has more than 40 peer-reviewed national and international publications and has delivered numerous oral and posters presentations in numerous platforms. Dr. Vyas is the Member Secretary of the Association of Microbiology (India-LPU unit). Presently, he serves as a Professor and Head of the Department of Microbiology at Lovely Professional University.
Professor and Head of the Department of Microbiology, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.