Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Multiscale modeling of material failure: Theory and computational methods
Pattabhi Ramaiah Budarapu, Xiaoying Zhuang, Timon Rabczuk and Stephane P.A. Bordas
2. Phononic and photonic crystals for sensing applications
Yan Pennec, Yabin Jin and Bahram Djafari Rouhani
3. Topologically protected edge states in mechanical metamaterials
Raj KumarPal, Javier Vila and MassimoRuzzene
Multi-scale Theory and Computation, Volume 52, the latest release in the Advances in Applied Mechanics series, draws together recent, significant advances in various topics in applied mechanics. Published since 1948, the book aims to provide authoritative review articles on topics in the mechanical sciences. While the book is ideal for scientists and engineers working in various branches of mechanics, it is also beneficial to professionals who use the results of investigations in mechanics in various applications, such as aerospace, chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical and nuclear engineering.
- Includes contributions from world-leading experts that are acquired by invitation only
- Beneficial to scientists, engineers and professionals who use the results of investigations in mechanics in various applications, such as aerospace, chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical and nuclear engineering
- Covers not only traditional topics, but also important emerging fields
Researchers in Mechanics, industrial research and development as well as graduate students and post-doctoral researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 22nd May 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Mahmoud Hussein is at University of Colorado Boulder, USA
University of Colorado Boulder, USA