Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Applications in Data-Intensive Computing
Anuj R. Shah, Joshua N. Adkins, Douglas J. Baxter, William R. Cannon, Daniel G. Chavarria-Miranda, Sutanay Choudhury, Ian Gorton, Deborah K. Gracio, Todd D. Halter, Navdeep D. Jaitly, John R. Johnson, Richard T. Kouzes, Matthew C. Macduff, Andres Marquez, Matthew E. Monroe, Christopher S. Oehmen, William A. Pike, Chad Scherrer, Oreste Villa, Bobbie-Jo Webb-Robertson, Paul D. Whitney, and Nino Zuljevic
2. Pitfalls and Issues of Manycore Programming
3. Illusion of Wireless Security
4. Brain-computer interfaces for the operation of robotic and prosthetic devices
Dennis J. McFarland and Jonathan R. Wolpaw
5. The Tools Perspective on Software Reverse Engineering: Requirements, Construction and Evaluation
Holger M. Kienle and Hausi A. Müller
This is volume 79 of Advances in Computers. This series, which began publication in 1960, is the oldest continuously published anthology that chronicles the ever- changing information technology field. In these volumes we publish from 5 to 7 chapters, three times per year, that cover the latest changes to the design, development, use and implications of computer technology on society today.
- Covers the full breadth of innovations in hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Many of the in-depth reviews have become standard references that continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field
Researchers in high performance computer areas, hardware manufacturers, physics and scientific computation and computer science educational programs
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 1st April 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science, College Park, USA