Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Agile Software Development Methodologies and Practices
2. A Picture from the Model-Based Testing Area: Concepts, Techniques and Challenges
Arilo C. Dias-Neto and Guilherme H. Travassos
3. Advances in Automated Model-Based System Testing of Software Applications with a GUI Front-End
Atif M. Memon and Bao N. Nguyen
4. Empirical Knowledge Discovery by Triangulation in Computer Science
Ravi I. Singh and James Miller
5. StarLight: Next Generation Communication Services, Exchanges, and Global Facilities
Joe Mambretti, Tom DeFanti, and Maxine Brown
6. Parameters Effecting 2-D Barcode Scanning Reliability
Amit Grover, Paul Braeckel, Kevin Lindgren, Hal Berghel, and Dennis Cobb
7. Advances in Video-based Human Activity Analysis: Challenges and Approaches
Pavan Turaga, Rama Chellappa, and Ashok Veeraraghavan
This series, since its first volume in 1960 and now the oldest series still being published, covers new developments in computer technology. Each volume contains from 5 to 7 chapters and 3 volumes are produced annually. Most chapters present an overview of a current subfield within computer science, include many citations, and often new developments in the field by the authors of the individual chapters. Topics include hardware, software, web technology, communications, theoretical underpinnings of computing, and novel applications of computers. The book series is a valuable addition to university courses that emphasize the topics under discussion in that particular volume as well as belonging on the bookshelf of industrial practitioners who need to implement many of the technologies that are described.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Researchers in high performance computer areas, hardware manufacturers, physics and scientific computation and computer science educational programs
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 13th July 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science, College Park, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.