Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Programming Nanotechnology: Learning from Nature - Boonserm Kaewkamnerdpong, Navneet Bhalla and Peter J. Bentley
- Nanobiotechnology: An Engineer's Foray into Biology - Yi Zhao and Xin Zhang
- Toward Nanometer-Scale Sensing Systems: Natural and Artificial Noses as Models of Ultra-Small, Ultra Dense Sensing Systems - Brigitte Rolfe
- Simulation of Nanoscale Electronic Systems - Umberto Ravaioli
- Nanotechnology, Policy, and Ethics - Erik Fisher
- Identifying Nanotechnology in Society - Charles Tahan
Advances in Computers covers new developments in computer technology. Most chapters present an overview of a current subfield within computers, with many citations, and often include new developments in the field by the authors of the individual chapters. Topics include hardware, software, theoretical underpinnings of computing, and novel applications of computers. This current volume includes six chapters on nanotechnology emphasizing its use in biological applications.
The book series is a valuable addition to university courses that emphasize the topics under discussion in that particular volume as well as belonging on the bookshelf of industrial practitioners who need to implement many of the technologies that are described.
- Nanotechnology in biology
- Development of miniature computing devices
- Social and legal implications of nanotechnology
Biological/medical technical research, Hardware manufacturers, Medical/engineering programs
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2007
- 5th July 2007
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science, College Park, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.