- In-depth surveys and tutorials on software development approaches
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- All chapters focus on Internet and web technology issues
- Discussion of wireless communication and forensic issues, currently important research areas
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Broadcasting a Means to Disseminate Public Data in a Wireless Environment - Issues and Solutions (A.R. Hurson, Y. Jiao and B.A. Shirazi).
Chapter 2. Programming Models and Synchronization Techniques for Disconnected Business Applications (A. Leff and J.T. Rayfield).
Chapter 3. Academic Electronic Journals: Past, Present and Future (A. Hovav and P. Gray).
Chapter 4. Web Testing for Reliability Improvement (J. Tian and L. Ma).
Chapter 5. Wireless Insecurities (M. Sthultz, J. Uecker and H. Berghel).
Chapter 6. The State of the Art in Digital Forensics (D. Forte).
- No. of pages: 346
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: May 23, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080462875
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780120121670
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Computers"