- Print ISBN 9780120121670
- Electronic ISBN 9780080462875
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on software development approaches.
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field.
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters.
- All chapters focus on Internet and web technology issues.
- Discussion of wireless communication and forensic issues, currently important research areas.
Chapter 1. Broadcasting a Means to Disseminate Public Data in a Wireless Environment - Issues and Solutions (A.R. Hurson, Y. Jiao and B.A. Shirazi).
Chapter 2. Programming Models and Synchronization Techniques for Disconnected Business Applications (A. Leff and J.T. Rayfield).
Chapter 3. Academic Electronic Journals: Past, Present and Future (A. Hovav and P. Gray).
Chapter 4. Web Testing for Reliability Improvement (J. Tian and L. Ma).
Chapter 5. Wireless Insecurities (M. Sthultz, J. Uecker and H. Berghel).
Chapter 6. The State of the Art in Digital Forensics (D. Forte).