* Well-known authors and researchers in the field.
* Extensive bibliographies with most chapters.
* Impact of AI on software development and impact of software development on correct AI programs.
* What is the educational role of mathematics in the development of the next generation of computer professional?
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The state of artificial intelligence by Adrian A. Hopgood
Chapter 2. Software model checking with SPIN by Gerard J. Holzmann
Chapter 3. Early Cognitive Computer Vision by Jan-Mark Geusebroek
Chapter 4. Verification and Validation and Artificial Intelligence by Tim Menzies and Charles Pecheur
Chapter 5. Indexing, Learning and Content-based Retrieval for Special Purpose Image Databases by Mark J. Huiskes and Eric J. Pauwels
Chapter 6. Defect Analysis: Basic Techniques for Management and Learning by David N. Card
Chapter 7. Function Points by Christopher J. Lokan
Chapter 8. The Role of Mathematics in Computer Science and Software Engineering Education by Peter B. Henderson
- No. of pages: 390
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2005
- Published: July 12, 2005
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080459677