- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors are researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Important chapters on new technologies for software development: open source development and the technology needed to use the web for electronic commerce
Table of Contents
1. Automatic Evaluation of Web Search Services (Abdur Chowdhury).
2. Web Services (Sang Shin).
3. A Protocol Layer Survey of Network Security (John V. Harrison and Hal Berghel).
4. E-Service: The Revenue Expansion Path to E-Commerce Profitability (Roland T. Rust, P. K. Kannan, Anupama D. Ramachandran).
5. Pervasive Computing: A Vision to Realize (Debashis Saha).
6. Open Source Software Development: Structural Tension in the American Experiment (Coskun Bayrak and Chad Davis)
7. Disability and Technology: Building Bariers or Creating Opportunities? (Peter Gregor, David Sloan and Alan F. Newell).
Contents of Volumes in this Series
- No. of pages: 340
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2005
- Published: May 11, 2005
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080459585
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Computers"