Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- An introduction to agile methods
- The Timeboxing process model for iterative software development
- A survey of empirical results on program slicing
- Challenges in design and software infrastructure for ubiquitous computing applications
- Introduction to MBASE (Model-Based [System] Architecting and Software Engineering) 6. Software quality estimation with case-based reasoning
- Data management technology for decision support systems
Advances in Computers covers new developments in computer technology. Most chapters present an overview of a current subfield within computer science, with many citations, and often include new developments in the field by the authors of the individual chapters. Topics include hardware, software, theoretical underpinnings of computing, and novel applications of computers. This volume emphasizes software engineering issues in the design of new software systems. The use of the new emerging agile methods is presented as well as timeboxing and model based software engineering (MBASE) as techniques to manage large scale developments.
The book series is a valuable addition to university courses that emphasize the topics under discussion in that particular volume as well as belonging on the bookshelf of industrial practitioners who need to implement many of the technologies that are described.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Important chapters on new technologies for software development: agile methods, time boxing, MBASE
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2004
- 20th July 2004
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science, College Park, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.