1. Combinatorial Testing: Theory and Practice
D. Richard Kuhn, Renee Bryce, Feng Duan, Laleh Sh. Ghandehari, Yu Lei and Raghu N. Kacker
2. Constraint-Based Testing: an Emerging Trend in Software Testing
3. Automated Fault Localization: Advances and Challenges
4 . Recent Advances in Automatic Black-Box Testing
Leonardo Mariani, Mauro Pezzè and Daniele Zuddas
5. Inroads in Testing Access Control
Tejeddine Mouelhi, Donia El Kateb and Yves Le Traon
Advances in Computers carries on a tradition of excellence, presenting detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications.
The book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles typically allow.
The articles included in this book will become standard references, with lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents detailed coverage of recent innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology pertaining to computing: combinatorial testing, constraint-based testing, and black-box testing
- Written by well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Presents volumes devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Researchers in high performance computer areas, hardware manufacturers, educational programs in physics and scientific computation and in computer science.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 18th August 2015
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: