Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Laboratory assessment of multiple myeloma
Tracy Morrison, Ronald A. Booth, Kristin Hauff, Philip Berardi and Alissa Visram
2. New biomarkers in endometriosis
Larissa M. Coutinho, Márcia C. Ferreira, Ana Luiza L. Rocha, Márcia M. Carneiro and Fernando M. Reis
3. Clinical implications of Fetuin-A
Peter Jirak, Lars Stechemesser, Elena Moré, Michael Franzen, Albert Topf, Moritz Mirna, Vera Paar, Rudin Pistulli, Daniel Kretzschmar, Bernhard Wernly, Uta C. Hoppe, Michael Lichtenauer and Hermann Salmhofer
4. Implementing circulating tumor DNA analysis in a clinical laboratory: A user manual
Thibaud Koessler, Alfredo Addeo and Thierry Nouspikel
5. Glycosylation markers in cancer
6. The chemical and laboratory investigation of hemolysis
Alexa J. Siddon and Christopher A. Tormey
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 89, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry, and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Professionals, Physicians and Research Scientists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 25th February 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT, USA