Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Protein Carbamylation: Chemistry, Pathophysiological Involvement, and Biomarkers
Stéphane Jaisson, Christine Pietrement and Philippe Gillery
2. Inflammatory Response During Myocardial Infarction
Joaquim B. Oliveira, Alexandre A.S.M. Soares and Andrei C. Sposito
3. Metabolomics of Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Future Perspective
4. Blood Glucose Determination: Effect of Tube Additives
Giuseppe Lippi, Mads Nybo, Janne Cadamuro, Joao T. Guimaraes, Edmée van Dongen-Lases and Ana-Maria Simundic
5. Uncertainty in Measurement: Procedures for Determining Uncertainty With Application to Clinical Laboratory Calculations
Robert B. Frenkel and Ian Farrance
6. Distribution of Fatty Acids and Lipids During Pregnancy
Preeti Chavan-Gautam, Alka Rani and Dilys Freeman
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 84, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry. It is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Professionals, Physicians and Research Scientists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 21st February 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT, USA