Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Tissue and Blood Biomarkers in Lung Cancer: A Review
Michael J. Duffy and Ken O’Byrne
2. Salivary Biomarkers in Oral Cancer
Zohaib Khurshid, Muhammad S. Zafar, Rabia S. Khan, Shariq Najeeb, Paul D. Slowey and Ihtesham U. Rehman
3. New Biomarkers to Evaluate Hyperandrogenemic Women and Hypogonadal Men
Sidika E. Karakas and Prasanth Surampudi
4. Advances in PCOS Pathogenesis and Progression - Mitochondrial Mutations and Dysfunction
Ioana R. Ilie
5. Selenium in Complicated Pregnancy. A Review
Bronislaw A. Zachara
6. The Proteome of Cataract Markers: Focus on Crystallins
Keke Zhang, Xiangjia Zhu and Yi Lu
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 86, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry, and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Professionals, Physicians and Research Scientists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 23rd August 2018
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.