- BNP Molecular Forms and Processing by the Cardiac Serine Protease Corin
Tomoko Ichiki, Brenda K Huntley, and John C Burnett, Jr.
- Current Applications of Cardiac Troponin T for the Diagnosis of Myocardial Damage
Martina Vasatova, Radek Pudil, Jan M. Horacek, and Tomas Buchler
- Markers in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
Ferah Armutcu, Sumeyya Akyol, Fatma Ucar, Serpil Erdogan, and Omer Akyol
- The Expanding Role of Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Optimizing Diagnosis and Treatment of Thyroid Disease
Hendrick E. van Deventer and Steven J. Soldin
- Reg Proteins and Their Roles in Inflammation and Cancer of the Human Digestive System
Jie Zhao, Jingyu Wang, Hao Wang, and Maode Lai
- Markers of Circulating Breast Cancer Cells
Eunice López-Muñoz and Manuel Méndez-Montes
Volume 61 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Written by authors representing the diverse field of clinical chemistry and diagnostics, reviews in Advances in Clinical Chemistry
- Covers a range of cutting-edge research ranging from basic biochemical exploration to microarray technology
Biochemists and clinical biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 21st June 2013
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT, USA