1. Tumor Markers in Detection of Lung Cancer.
2. Advances in serum protein electrophoresis.
3. Aspirin resistance: A review of diagnostic methodology, mechanisms and clinical utility.
4. Vitreous Fluid Biomarkers.
5. Tumor-associated carbonic anhydrases and their clinical significance.
6. Mitochondrial disease: maintenance of mitochondrial genome and molecular diagnotics.
7. Microfluidic Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) Technology.
8. Pathogenic mechanisms of anti-endothelial cell antibodies (AECA): their prelevance and clinical relevance.