Table of Contents
- 1. Tumor Markers in Detection of Lung Cancer.
2. Advances in serum protein electrophoresis.
3. Aspirin resistance: A review of diagnostic methodology, mechanisms and clinical utility.
4. Vitreous Fluid Biomarkers.
5. Tumor-associated carbonic anhydrases and their clinical significance.
6. Mitochondrial disease: maintenance of mitochondrial genome and molecular diagnotics.
7. Microfluidic Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) Technology.
8. Pathogenic mechanisms of anti-endothelial cell antibodies (AECA): their prelevance and clinical relevance.
- No. of pages: 352
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: August 24, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780120103423
- eBook ISBN: 9780080464497
About the Serial Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Clinical Chemistry"