Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Equilibrium Thermodynamic Modeling of Dissipative Macroscopic Systems - Boris M. Kaganovich, AlexanderV. Keyko. Vitaliy A. Shamansky
- Multiscale Equilibrium and Non-Equlibrium Thermodynamics in Chemical Engineering - Miroslav Grmela
- Application of Mesoscale Field-Based Models to Predict Stability of Particle Dispersions in Polymer Melts
- Prasanna K. Jog, Rakesh Srivastava, Jeffrey Weinhold, Valeriy V. Ginzburg
- Principles of Statistical Chemistry for Kinetic Modeling of Polymer Obtaining Processes - Semion Kuchanov
An important challenge brought to chemical engineering by new emerging technologies, in particular then by nano and bio technologies, is to deal with complex systems that cannot be dealt with and cannot be fully understood on a single scale. This volume of Advances in Chemical Engineering provides a framework for thermodynamic and kinetic modeling of complex chemical systems.
- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings using original reviews
- Written by leading industry experts and scholars
- Reviews and analyzes developments in the field
chemical engineers working in academia and government resaerch establishments, Industrial chemical engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 30th August 2010
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
The Dow Chemical Company, USA
Gregory Yablonsky has been involved in mathematical modeling of chemical processes, in particular processes of heterogeneous catalysis, for over 30 years. He is an author of more than 200 papers and 6 books on these topics.
Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology, St. Louis University, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.