Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. A Review of Preparation Methods for Supported Metal Catalysts
Bahareh A. T. Mehrabadi, Sonia Eskandari, Umema Khan, Rembert D. White and
John R. Regalbuto
2. Advances in Catalysis for Methanol-to-Olefins Conversion
Shutao Xu, Yuchun Zhi, Jingfeng Han, Wenna Zhang, Xinqiang Wu, Tantan Sun, Yingxu Wei and Zhongmin Liu
Advances in Catalysis, Volume 61, fills the gap between journal papers and textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years, this series has dedicated itself to record and present the latest progress in the field of catalysis, providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in both academia and industry.
- Contains authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Explores topics that reflect progress in the field, such as catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, reaction engineering, computational chemistry and physics
- Provides insightful and critical articles that are fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Catalysis researchers and practitioners in academia and industry (mainly chemical engineers, chemists, but also physicists), experts as well as newcomers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 16th November 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chunshan Song works at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
The Pennsylvania State University, USA