Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Photocatalytic Water Splitting on Semiconductor-Based Photocatalysts
Rengui Li and Can Li
2. Catalytic Conversion of Structural Carbohydrates and Lignin to Chemicals
Abhijit Shrotri, Hirokazu Kobayashi and Atsushi Fukuoka
3. Advances in Catalysis for Syngas Conversion to Hydrocarbons
Kang Cheng, Jincan Kang, David L. King, Vijayanand Subramanian, Cheng Zhou, Qinghong Zhang and Ye Wang
Advances in Catalysis, Volume 60 fills the gap between journal papers and textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research, with this updated volume in the series covering Advances in Photocatalysis, Advances in Catalysis for Biomass Conversion, Advances in Catalysis for Methanol to Olefin Conversion, and Advances in Catalysis for Syngas Conversion to Hydrocarbons. For more than 60 years, this series has dedicated itself to record and present the latest progress in the field of catalysis, providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews.
It is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in both academia and industry.
- Contains authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Explores topics that reflect progress in the field, such as catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, reaction engineering, computational chemistry, and physics
- Provides insightful and critical articles that are fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Catalysis researchers and practitioners in academia and industry (mainly chemical engineers, chemists, but also physicists), experts as well as newcomers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 13th November 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chunshan Song works at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
The Pennsylvania State University, USA