Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Catalysis Science of NOx Selective Catalytic Reduction with Ammonia over Cu-SSZ-13 and Cu-SAPO-34
C. Paolucci, J.R.D. Iorio, F.H. Ribeiro, R. Gounder and W.F. Schneider
2. Multi-Scale Aspects in Hydrocracking: From Reaction Mechanism over Catalysts to Kinetics and Industrial Application
J.W. Thybaut and G.B. Marin
Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between journal papers and textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years, this series has dedicated itself to record and present the latest progress in the field of catalysis, providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in both academia and industry.
- Contains authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Explores topics that reflect progress in the field, such as catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, reaction engineering, computational chemistry, and physics
- Provides insightful and critical articles, fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Catalysis researchers and practitioners in academia and industry (mainly chemical engineers and chemists but also physicists), experts as well as newcomers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 30th November 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chunshan Song works at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
The Pennsylvania State University, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.