Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Chapter One: Recent Advances in the Application of Mößbauer Spectroscopy in Heterogeneous Catalysis
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Principles of Mößbauer Spectroscopy and Its Variants
- 3 Applications of Mößbauer Spectroscopy in Catalysis
- 4 Applications of Nuclear Resonant Scattering of Synchrotron Radiation
- 5 Summary and Concluding Remarks
- Chapter Two: Zeolites and Zeotypes for Oil and Gas Conversion
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Zeolites: Definition, Applications, Structures, and Synthesis
- 3 Catalytic Applications
- 4 (Re)Emerging Applications of Zeolites
- 5 Binder–Matrix Effects in Zeolite-Based Catalysts
- 6 Concluding Remarks and Future Perspectives
Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between the journal papers and textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years, this series has been dedicated to recording progress in the field of catalysis, providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in both academia and industry.
- Authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Topics selected reflect progress in the field and include catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, reaction engineering, computational chemistry, and physics
- Insightful and critical articles, fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Catalysis researchers and practitioners in academia and industry (mainly chemical engineers, and chemists but also physicists), experts as well as newcomers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 1st December 2014
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.