Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Catalytic Methanol Carbonylation - Anthony HAYNES
2. Microstructured Catalytic Reactors - Albert RENKEN & Lioubov KIWI-MINSKER
3. A Review of the Phillips Supported Chromium Catalyst And its Commercial Use for Ethylene Polymerization - Max McDANIEL
Catalysis is the acceleration of a chemical reaction by a catalyst, a substance that notably affects the rate of a chemical reaction without itself being consumed or altered. Since 1948, Advances in Catalysis has filled the gap between the papers that report on and the textbooks that teach in the diverse areas of catalysis research. The editors of and contributors to Advances in Catalysis are dedicated to recording progress in this area.
- Provides a comprehensive review of all aspects of catalytic research
- Contains in-depth, critical, state-of-the-art reports
Chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 20th July 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"This volume of Advances in Catalysis consists of important contributions covering three different topics: homogeneous catalysis, heterogeneous catalysis, and chemical reactor engineering. The content is of current interest and would be useful to those working in catalysis, process development, and specific areas of the reactions discussed."--Catal Lett (2012) Vol. 142 pages 397–398
University of California at Davis, CA, USA
University of Munich, Germany
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA